Thursday 1 December 2011

... And finally ... Christmas cards are finished!

Well I can finally say that on Monday I made my last Christmas card for 2011!  Next came Christmas gift tags, and I've finished them also.  Almost all preparations for the School Fair on Friday are complete!

On Tuesday and Wednesday, I topped up my supply of birthday, anniversary, new baby and wedding cards, so all in all I've been pretty productive.

I thoroughly enjoy making all these Christmas cards (200 this year), but I am glad to clear the kitchen table afterwards so that we can dine at it once more, oh and the floor will no longer be covered in glitter!

Tonight, I packed the car with all the cards, gift tags and baubles I've made for the School Fair tomorrow.  (If I remember, I'll take photos and post on blog)!  I've also packed some bits and bobs for personalising the cards if people would like that done, that keeps me busy during the fair!!

Here are some of the final collection of cards I made.












Hope you like some of my cards, I'll try to find time to update with what they were made with!

Will update blog after the School Craft Fair.

1 comment: