Friday 11 November 2011

Tatty Ted

Not blogged for far too many days, been busy making lots and lots of Christmas cards,  117 I think now!  Only 3 weeks until School Fair, so nothing left but keep to keep making more (and some more on top of that)!

After this blog update, it will be time to watch the final of Big Brother, who will win??  You decide!

I have also been trying to update the Dyce Swimming Club website tonight, but having too much problems with having to 'recover webpage' messages, so I gave up and decided to update my blog instead, hopefully won't be having the same problems with the blog, technology!!  The wine I am drinking certainly helps with the stress of it all!!

Here are some of the cards I've made this week with Tatty Ted.







Snowflakes with everything as you can see!

Will try to pop down to The Papeterie tomorrow because the Fabulous Debbie and Kath are demonstrating their skills there in the morning.  Best have a tight hold of my purse strings while there!

Well, time for Big Brother, so must dash!

No comments:

Post a Comment