Wednesday 2 November 2011

Frosty and Friends

Slowly, very slowly, getting through my Christmas cards!  Some days I just don't seem to get anywhere, I often just end up chasing my tail doing other things and I end up not getting any cards done.  That's just what happened tonight, had great plans for getting a few cards done but it's quarter to ten and not one card made!

I completed several cards recently using Frosty and Friends from Craftwork Cards and have posted photos of some of them below.




You'll notice I forgot that this one was meant to be a Polar Bear and I coloured him in as a teddy bear, never mind, he makes a cute bear too!




I used Promarkers to colour in the images.  Snowflakes from Martha Stewart punches.  I used Pinflair Ice Diamond on the ice-berg and it is really effective, great in shaker cards too!

I've now started on a load of Kanban Christmas products, I really need to get a shift on because I've got a stall at the School Christmas Fair on 2nd December!  I also need to get the inserts stuck inside the ones I've made, not enough hours in the day at the moment!  I am sure you can relate to that.

I've managed to colour in a load of images from Digistamps in preparation for putting them on cards, I do this while watching TV (Big Brother usually), very relaxing! 

Until next time ...


No comments:

Post a Comment