Sunday 16 October 2011

A start to my Christmas cards!


I have made a start on my Christmas cards for 2011!  I started with Christmas Warren from Craftwork Cards, and slowly making my way through my Warren stash along with co-ordinating papers and Christmas flowers (also from Craftwork Cards).


In this one I have layered the papers from the Christmas Flowers pad from Craftwork cards on square card from Craftwork Cards.  The snowflake frame was stamped with Martha Stewart's Stamp Around the Page (it was a bit tricky to use, but got there in the end).  I wanted to use the Fran-tage embossing powder I bought on Saturday on this but couldn't use a Versmark pad as I couldn't see the image through the plastic, so had to resort to a black ink pad!  The snowflakes are the leftovers when using Martha Stewart's snowflake punches.  Finished with a greeting.


This shaker card was made again with Frosty and Friends also from Craftwork Cards.  Image coloured with Promarkers!


Frosty and Friends coloured with Promarkers - oops - got a bit carried away, should have been a polar bear, not a teddy bear!  Papers, card and candi from Craftwork Cards.  Ribbon from my stash and photo corners are from Anna Griffin.


More from Christmas Warren, Craftwork Card's flowers and papers, ribbon from stash.  The red mount behind Warren is from Kanban and fitted perfectly.


Another shaker card, and this is one of my favouries made so far!  One of the first rossettes I've made, fiddlier than I first thought.

Tonight I thought would colour some more digi-stamps from Digi-stamp Boutique but I burnt my thumb with steam from my iron, and it's still very painful, so giving it a miss for tonight and updating my blog instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment