Saturday 8 October 2011

It's the weekend!

Ahh, it's Saturday at last.  It's a dry start to the day and both my kids are doing the Parkrun 5k at the beach, so up early!  Hubby and I settle for a take-out Cappacino and watch the runners!

Once home, I abandon the family and make a trip to the Papeterie to watch some demos by
Amy Shaw!  Amy was demonstrating Woodware's crafty edge and Stampendous Fran-tage range.  The demos were great with a bit of fun thrown in!

Obviously, I had to buy something didn't I?  I bought the Fran-tage silver crushed glass glitter and the shabby white embossing enamel.  I also bought a pack of Gorjuss girls stamps and the obligatory pack of paper/card stock!


Back home and planning to throw myself into a Christmas crafting frenzy, well I will if I know where to start!  This is a picture of my Christmas crafting goodies, taken down from the attic, but where will I start?  I have started some decoupage preparation so I could go on to making cards from that, or I could do some stamping and colouring with my promarkers, decisions, decisions!

No comments:

Post a Comment