Friday 7 October 2011

Halloween cards and counting down to Christmas!

Finally got around to my first proper blog post, will take a while to work my way around blog land!

Have been busy topping up my stock of halloween cards these last couple of days. Have been using papers from Pink Petticoat along with digistamps from Digistamp Boutique and some other bits and bobs I have.  I used my promarkers to colour the images in.  I also used some halloween die-cuts from my Silhouette digital die-cutter.







Then I made myself comfy on the sofa watching Horse of the Year Show (HOYS) and got the scissors out to start cutting out decoupage from Tatty Ted to make a start on my Christmas cards!

It's also the beginning of  the October holidays now and I'm off for the next fortnight, so should have plenty of time for making lots and lots of Christmas cards, well I will try!

I will hopefully manage to pop down to the Papeterie tomorrow as Amy Shaw will be demonstrating on Saturday and doing workshops all day on Sunday.

Well back to my Christmas preparation (whilst watching Big Brother and Horse of the Year Show), going to make a start on the gorgeous Warren and Frosty and Friends from Craftwork Cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment