Saturday 12 November 2011

My Craft Space

Thought I would share my craft area and storage with you after having shared it with QVC Craft on Facebook last week when everybody was showing off where they craft.




I don't have a craft room unfortunately, maybe some day, so in the meantime, my storage comes in these glorious storage units from The Really Useful Products Ltd.  I'm in and out of the cupboard like a yo-yo!

 


... and this is where I craft!  The kitchen table.  Not much meals are eaten here, especially during the lead-up to Christmas, it's all glitter and snowflakes from now until then!

I have made 130 Christmas cards now, planning on lots, lots more!

Today, I popped along to The Papeterie to watch Kath and Debbie doing some wonderful demonstrattions.  I couldn't stay too long because other half needed the car to go golfing!!  Topped up on some paper/card stock and added a few promarkers to my collection.

Did you watch Big Brother last night??  I was really quite please with the result!  Tonight's X-factor was good even after a technical fault caused a late start, I was very confused when I switched over from Strictly to find X-factor auditions being shown!

I have just put a movie on, 'Despicable Me', should be fun, so signing out for today.




No comments:

Post a Comment