Thursday 8 December 2011

Christmas Craft Fayre

What a hectic time it's been, it's taken until today to update my blog.  Things need to slow down soon, before I burn out.  Still got to write my cards, put the tree up, finish the Christmas shopping and then of course comes the wrapping!

I had the school Christmas fayre on Friday and as promised here are a couple of photos from then. 

This is my son, he helped out along with a very good friend.



And this is my rack of Christmas cards (well some of them)!



This week I have been busy personalising Christmas cards that I have sold, that has kept me pretty busy.  I also had a couple of requests for cards, an 80th birthday card and a leaving card for a very special dinner lady!

Here are the cards I made.




I'm hoping by the end of the weekend I will have written my cards and put the tree up and completed a request for a Diamond wedding anniversary card!  Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment